Vision to Lead Program
Niki A. Silverstein, MD’s unique Vision To Lead program is a philosophy based on medical education and acquisition of the finest medical and surgical skills, perfecting them and continuing to engage in activities and education which further promote the delivery of the best comprehensive care for one’s eyes as well as well as providing benefits to the community as a whole.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (Fellow)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Sugery (ASCRS)
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Passaic County Medical Society
Dr. Silverstein offers free seminars to local organizations and companies on various eye care topics. Upon request she will also conduct free eye screenings, though these in no way substitute for a professional exam in a well-equipped doctor’s office. Please call the office at 908-870-7297 for information.
Beginning Spring 2014, Dr. Niki Silverstein will be providing a $500 scholarship to a local graduate. Please check the home page of our website for details on how to apply.
Silverstein Eye is a proud supporter of many local organizations, including:
- Chester Lion’s Oktoberfest
- Eleventh Hour Rescue for Dogs and Cats
- Chester Township Police Department
- Chester Volunteer Fire Department
- Word Wildlife Fund
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Animal Rescue Fund
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Foundation
- Chester Lions
- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Salaam Shrine Circus
- Hershey’s Fund Raisers
- Mendham High School Football Program
- Project Graduation
- Foundation for Morristown Medical Center
- Festival of Trees
In our office there is a collection box for “eyeglasses for the needy”. Glasses go to the Lion’s Club, whose mission is sight.
Silverstein Eye ran a a pet supplies drive for Eleventh Hour Rescue in Randolph, a shelter for dogs and cats, in 2013-14.
If you are seeking a donation, would like us to do a holiday collection for you, or have any questions about Dr. Niki’s Vision to Lead program, please call the office at 908-879-7297.